Thursday 10 December 2015

Technogrief - whatever the season!

"Technogrief" was a word I coined in the days when I ran my own secretarial business, JustASec, from home - my last job before I retired.  The word covered a multitude of technological disruptions - and still does!

Just recently my digital camera and PC had a technical disagreement, probably due to my being given a sudden “choice” and clicking the wrong one!

But at last, today, all is resolved and I can get back to uploading photos from my camera and on to my blog, after a frustrating hiatus.

The following photos were taken at Lac de Paix on December 3rd late afternoon as the sunshine was slowly disappearing.







Now, a week later and under cloudy skies, with winter knocking at the door, the temperature at the lake complex is just 1 degree. Houses, villages, towns and cities are being lit up with Christmas decorations and the Season takes over our thoughts...



p.s. Technogrief strikes again - this afternoon, with boiler and central heating problems! As I said, that word covers a multitude...

2 comments:

  1. Aargh! Technogrief indeed. Always something, it seems.
    The scenery near you looks quite wintry now - autumn colours just about all blown and washed away, same as here, I guess.
    But the lake does look peaceful.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little gold left but mostly brown - or just gone!
    Yes, peaceful at the lake now with little activity...and the fish seem to have hibernated.
    Thanks for the read and comments, Alison - very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete