Friday 16 March 2018

Quick burst!

A bright and sunny afternoon and we decide to go to Plan d’eau at Marville but as we approach and arrive there is little sun and the grey and black clouds are building with just a crack or two of blue.  We had driven away from the sun and that dratted wind was again blowing!

I loosen my scarf for the pic but soon wrap it around my neck again!




The swan soon arrived at the bank - but was quickly chased off by the second one!  And there were we thinking they were a united pair...









A brief stop, then we headed back towards the sun and home.

Not quite in the blue...

...but the fields are looking greener after all the watering the've had.

In parts, the ground is still water-logged.

Some strange cloud marking, but it's blue!
Just another little outing but we enjoyed the quick burst of sunshine and activity.

2 comments:

  1. Like us, you are enjoying the respites - yesterday was beautiful and very springlike. But today . . .
    I love the last photo, and you look splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been growing my hair longer during the winter but it was definitely time for a trim at the hairdresser's yesterday morning. That marking in the sky was fascinating - like a jet trail but twisting and turning like a light aircraft. Had me puzzled!

    ReplyDelete